This workshop reaches out to all explorers of lucid dreaming – from the inexperienced beginner to those who have ventured far along the path. Over the course of a month, this workshop will take you much deeper than the lucid dreaming basics. In this workshop, you will learn how experienced lucid dreamers use this state to access personal creativity, inner knowledge and spiritual wisdom. You will see how others have used lucid dreaming to overcome emotional blocks, direct healing intent to physical ailments, and explore the Self.
Moreover, you will explore how to utilize the lessons of lucidity and bring them into your waking, day-to-day life so that you can live more lucidly. Naturally, bringing greater awareness into your waking life can lead to greater lucid dreaming. Similarly, learning how intent, expectation, beliefs and focus influence your lucid dreaming can give you liberating insights into how to use those same mental activities in your waking life – and consciously co-create a richer, deeper, more fulfilling life.
Our workshop instructor, Robert Waggoner, Past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, wrote the highly-acclaimed book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self, and more recently, Lucid Dreaming Plain and Simple (co-authored with Caroline McCready). Robert Waggoner frequently speaks at global conferences, universities and on radio talk shows about the subject of dreams and lucid dreaming. Robert successfully taught himself how to lucid dream in 1975, and since then, has logged more than one thousand lucid dreams.
Why attend a Lucid Dreaming – Living Lucidly Workshop?
- Practice lucid dreaming incubation techniques in a supportive environment
- Discover how to maintain and prolong your lucid dreams
- Learn effective techniques for moving within and manipulating a lucid dream
- Resolve personal issues and blockages while aware in the subconscious
- Lucidly access your own Inner Muse and wake with creative gifts
- Experiment with the boundaries of your larger Self’s knowing
- Incorporate mental techniques from lucid dreaming into your daily life to elevate creativity and confidence
- Learn how to open pathways to inner information, whether dreaming, lucid dreaming or waking
- Seek spiritual knowledge and insight by experimenting with time/space, esoteric ideas and spiritual practices while lucid dreaming
- Realize the Oneness – the inter-connected nature of consciousness
- Four-week Intensive Online Workshop
- Personal support and individual advice from Robert Waggoner
- Practical Instruction presented with streaming video – no set class times
- View presentations as often as necessary
- Downloadable guided audio exercises for your practice
- Learn and practice from the comfort of your own home
Time-Zone Friendly: There are no set class times. Participants from all over the world can attend. Audio/Visual material is pre-recorded and streamed. You can replay the workshop instructional sessions as often as you need for the duration of the workshop.